Home And Hunting Farm Near Lake Barkley Region of Western KY
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED!! Spacious home and outbuildings surrounded by great deer and turkey hunting habitat! The home is 1,739 sq. ft. with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It has a spacious layout with a warm, welcoming feel. The large living area has plenty of room for the whole family and the kitchen has a user-friendly layout with a separate dining area. A sunroom and screened in deck provides a great place to relax and enjoy the surrounding scenery. Behind the home are two metal buildings that provide plenty of storage space for equipment and tools. The property has a great blend of habitat types with everything needed for great deer and turkey hunting! It has rolling topography with some areas of slightly steeper terrain that is loaded with funnels, pinch points and travel corridors. There are several food plots scattered throughout the farm. Some of the food plots are located close to the neighboring tillable acreage and act as excellent staging plots. Other plots are located along the ridge tops within the timber and provide great ambush locations for big bucks. There are five elevated box blinds, five tree stands and several feeders that stay with the property upon sale. A great trail system provides easy travel throughout the property and is wide enough for a tractor and implements. The timber is a great stand of softwoods and mast producing hardwoods with several areas of thick understory. A rock bottom creek, several feeder streams and small watering holes provide water for wildlife. The property is located close to Lake Barkley and the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area, providing plenty of recreational opportunities for the whole family. If you’re looking for a beautiful home on a great hunting tract close to Lake Barkley, give us a call today and schedule your private tour!
- Spacious home and outbuildings on a great hunting farm
- 1,739 sq. ft., 3-bedroom, 2 bath home
- Spacious family room with separate sun room
- User friendly kitchen with separate dining area
- Large screened in deck and covered front porch
- A 24’x24’ metal building and a 24’x16’ metal building provides plenty of storage space
- Several food plots scattered throughout the property
- An excellent trail system provides easy access throughout the farm
- 5 elevated box blinds, 5 tree stands and several feeders stay with the farm
- Hunter friendly topography with numerous funnels and pinch points
- Great stand of softwoods and mast producing hardwoods
- A rock bottom creek, feeder streams and several small watering holes provide water for wildlife
- Located close to Lake Barkley and Land Between the Lakes National Recreation area
- 15 minutes from Cadiz, KY. – 2 hours from Nashville, TN. – 4 hours from St. Louis, MO
2831 Maple Grove Road, Lot #WP001
Cadiz, Kentucky 42211
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.