Hunting Or Investment Tract With Mature Hardwood & Pine Timber In Southeast LA
Rare opportunity to own a great hunting or timber investment tract located very close to Baton Rouge and all other amenities. The properties location is second to none in that it is very convenient to Highway 16 for easy travels. The makeup of the land consists of 2 separate tracts separated approximately ½ mile by one Weyerhaeuser tract. The internal trail system will navigate you in and throughout the property giving you easy access to the many established food plots and stand locations on the property. The land consists mostly of mature hardwood and pine timber which will make for a great timber investment or hunting tract. There are also 2 ponds located on the property along with a creek (Jordan Branch) running through the middle of the Eastern tract and plenty of deer, turkey, small game and hogs which makes for year-round recreation and enjoyment. Also with a little over 2 miles of blacktop frontage affords the opportunity for many different campsites or home locations. This is truly an amazing tract of land that one must see to get a full appreciation for. Please call today for additional information or to schedule a showing.
- Approximately 1.7 miles of frontage on Tungoil Road and approximately 1-2 mile of frontage on highway 449
- Mature hardwood and pine timber for hunting or investment
- Power available
- Established food plots and great internal trail system
- Lots of deer, turkey and hogs
- 2 small ponds on the property
- Creek running through the property (Jordan Branch)
- Convenient to highway 16 and amenities
- Approximately 42 miles from Baton Rouge and 87 miles from New Orleans
- Great campsite or home locations
- This tract is co-listed with EXP Realty, LLC
- 202.54 acres of this tract is pending sale. Call listing agent for details.
Highway 449 and Tungoil Road, Lot#WP01
Greensburg, Louisiana 70441