Beautiful Northern Michigan Property With Great Potential
This beautifully wooded tract sits in an unbelievable location, a mile off I-75, 5 minutes from Mackinaw City and borders state land to the west. This property has a ton of potential for hunting, recreational purposes and as a launching point for the countless opportunities, this area affords. For those looking to build their dream up north cabin, this property may be just the ticket. This area has so much to offer. Fishing and boating in the summer. Snowmobiling in the winter. Northern Michigan offers four seasons of fun and this property is right in the thick of it. With its location not far from I-75, no matter where you live in the state, you’ll be able to easily access the property year-round. When it comes to hunting, you really could do a lot with this property. There are a couple small lower lying swampy areas that would make terrific deer sanctuaries. There is plenty of room to add a food plot. Plus with the property bordering state land to the west, you are gifted with the ability to explore and hunt so much more. Individuals say, “Location, Location, Location”. This property has all three. This is a beautifully wooded tract with maples, poplars, pines and cedars. This one really does deserve your attention.
- Paved road frontage with easy access
- Really nice make up that is quite diverse
- Lots of hunting potential
- Plenty of room to build your dream cabin
- Great launching point for all the outdoor adventures the area offers
- Terrific location near Lake Michigan, Lake Huron and the Mackinaw Bridge
- French Farm Lake is a mile away as the crow flies
- Campground a ¼ mile away.
- Borders State Land on the west side
- 5 minutes from Mackinaw City
- 1 mile from the I-75 exit ramp
Mackinaw City, Michigan 49701