Beautiful Hunting And Investment property In South Central Michigan
- Interactive Map
Pound for pound this property offers a great deal for a mid-size tract. Beautiful views, well-drained tillable fields, suitable soils for farming, ample road frontage, and record size deer. There are 2 ponds that attract waterfowl and deer. Nicely timbered fencerows and borders join up to some nice pockets of evergreens and hardwood. Many species of trees are found on the property including oaks, hickory, walnut, maple, pine, and others. Located in the center of Michigan’s big buck belt, the area is well known for trophy deer, in the early 2000s the world record 8pt was shot in Hillsdale county. This property boasts frontage on 2 roads. Approximately 600+ feet on N. Bunn Rd and 1,500ft on Bean Rd. Providing over 2000ft of road frontage that is cleared and sporting beautiful views of the rolling countryside. Close to downtown Hillsdale allows you access to all the amenities of civilization in a short 10-minute drive. This piece offers everything you want in a recreational hunting property and so much more. Call us for a showing before this property is gone!
- 5 miles/10 minutes to downtown Hillsdale and Hillsdale college
- 600+ ft of Bunn Rd Frontage
- 1500+ft of Bean Rd Frontage
- 20 Miles to Ohio and Indiana Border
- Approximately 1.5hrs to Monroe Mi, Goshen Indiana and Fort Wayne Indiana
- Approximately 2 hrs to Grand Rapids
- Approximately 1 hour to Lansing, Ann Arbor, Jackson Michigan or Defiance Ohio
- Access driveways off of 2 rds.
N. Bunn Road, Lot #WP001
Jonesville, Michigan 49250