Prime Whitetail Hunting Property With Potential Building Site
- Interactive Map
Here is one of those tracts that gets you excited to be out in the deer woods! Everywhere I walked I was either bumping deer off their beds or seeing sign of them. The property was littered in scrapes and rubs and the game trails around the property were like cattle trails. I can tell you with certainty that this property holds whitetails and is a playground for the local bucks. The trail system is started and there are a couple stands in place. If a guy put some food plots in, it would only get better. This tract is conveniently located off a paved road on the west and gravel road to the south. The easy access makes it a prime building location and with Island Lake less than a mile away, you can be fishing or enjoying a cruise on the lake in no time. There is electric roadside and it is only a mile away from the Ruffed Grouse Roadhouse. The land consists of nice rolling hills with a great mix of mature hardwoods and new growth popple. There is a thick lower area that is the main bedding location for the property and it had trails in and out of it in all directions. There is also a nice creek that flows out of the property to the east. If you are looking for a prime whitetail hunting property this is it.
- Beautiful rolling hills with hardwoods
- Great mix of mature timber and new growth
- Easy access from the west and south
- Deer sign everywhere!
- Prime habitat for Deer, turkey, grouse and bear
- Possible building site with electric accessible
- Less than a mile from Island Lake and the Ruffed Grouse Bar and Grill
- Close to public hunting lands, fishing lakes, state parks and modern amenities
- Approx 5 miles south of Lengby
- Approx 45 miles west of Bemidji
- Approx 80 miles to Grand Forks ND
Co Hwy 4, Lot#WP001
Lengby, Minnesota 56651