Gorgeous Views From This Great Hunting And Rec Tract
This property is absolutely beautiful. It has a nice area with incredible views to the southwest due to a ridge that drops approximately 100 feet. If someone chooses to build at the top there is a super nice area that’s more level and cleared out. With clearing out more for a home or cabin if someone cleared out a bit more towards the SW the views would open up to be looking out over a beautiful valley with a creek running through it and several beaver ponds along the stretch of the creek. The top of the ridge and hillside tree’s consist of beautiful oaks, maples and a mix of other tree’s. To get to the property and the cleared spot mentioned there’s a surveyed and cleared out 33’ Cartway that comes from Jackson Rd a quarter mile to the east. The cartway path takes a path of high and dry ground. Someone could have one truly awesome view and acreage with this place. Also, it’s in a great location only minutes from Duluth, Cloquet, Hermantown areas.
There was also plenty of deer sign as well as feathers and sign of turkey. The area also has bear, grouse and the creek and beaver pond would have potential to hunt waterfowl. Also excellent trapping. If you are looking for a great spot to build, hunt, camp and hike you name it this place is worth the look. Call for your private showing today.
- Absolutely gorgeous views due to the approx. 100 ft drop overlooking a valley with creek and beaver ponds
- Excellent tree’s consisting of oak, maple and several other tree types
- Great cleared out cart way for future driveway and cleared area in a great location for home, cabin etc
- Lots of deer sign also sign of turkey
- Property also has great potential for bear, grouse, waterfowl and trapping
- Only minutes to Duluth, Cloquet, Hermantown, Esko areas
Jackson Road, Lot#WP001
Cloquet, Minnesota 55720