Awesome Hunting And Timber Tract With Two Creek Frontages
Here is one of those tracts that checks a lot of boxes. This tract is loaded with merchantable timber that could be thinned to put money back in your pocket while enhancing wildlife habitat. The property boasts over a half of a mile frontage on the beautiful Middle Fork Creek. It would be perfect for the grandkids in the off season. Wallace Mill Branch also runs through the north end of the tract. There are scattered hardwoods located across the property to provide good bowhunting sites and mast for the game. The property is bordered on the north end by a huge cutover and a pipeline close to it on the property offers a good shooting lane. If you are tired of climbing hills, you would appreciate the topography on this property. It is relatively flat with a few hills on the east side. This tract is located just 8 miles north of the town of Meadville on Oldenburg road. This place is loaded with deer and turkey sign!!!
Game Pictures coming
For more information give me a call at 985-320-9112.
- Plenty creek frontage on beautiful Middle Fork Creek
- Wallace Mill Branch runs through the north end of the tract
- Tons of deer and turkey sign
- Merchantable timber for instant return
- Very secluded and quiet yet minutes from town
- Short drive to Lake Okhissa
- Scattered hardwood for good bowhunting
- Food plots and box stands
- Good interior road system
- Approximately one hour north of the state line
Oldenburg Road, Lot#WP001
Meadville, Mississippi 39653