Whitetail Deer, Turkey, And Duck Hunting Property
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED!!! Tract No. 1 is accessed off the North gated entrance of Marcon Farm Road and consist of a fantastic mixture of hardwood ridges, pine plantation, and Coldwater River bottom timber. With all the diversity in this division opportunities and history exist for whitetail deer, turkey, and ducks all in a compact and manageable package. This exceptionally maintained, and well-managed property is a must see. The current owner of 24+ years has implemented Quality Deer Management, and Certified American Tree Farm processes to shape this farm into a valuable investment and wildlife paradise. This level of stewardship and TLC has created a “poster property” by hosting field tours for both the Quality Deer Management Association and the local forestry association. Much of the property is currently in intensely managed pine plantation using established forestry practices including bedding, rotational burning, and herbicide treatments.
Additionally, this property contains great diversity with multiple buffer zones of natural browse, mixed hardwoods, and bottomlands throughout. Whitetail deer and turkey populations are plentiful with quality mature bucks being harvested. The north end of the property has frontage on the Coldwater River, and there are wetland areas created by beavers that could offer quality duck hunting with minimal improvement. Small game opportunities including rabbit, squirrel, and dove are also abundant. The well-maintained road and trail system carry you through the entire property with ease, offering access to multiple current food plot locations. This rich history of great stewardship, combined with a substantial timber asset, along with a convenient location and unrealized but significant opportunity for waterfowl management make this property and exceptional recreational and investment opportunity for the next owner. Call today to schedule your showing.!
- Premier location only 15 miles south of Collierville, TN, 35 miles from East Memphis, TN, and 45 miles from Oxford, MS
- Gated entrance off dead end Marcon Farm Road
- Timber investment with beautifully managed pine plantation with fire lanes
- Exceptionally well maintained with a documented history of forest stewardship and wildlife management
- Multiple existing food plot sites both large and small
- Dense whitetail deer and turkey populations
- Frontage on both sides of Coldwater River
- Excellent opportunity for waterfowl management and improved duck hunting
- A foundation of great stewardship has been solidly established and is now ready for you to make your own!
0 Marcon Farms Road, Lot#WP001
Byhalia, Mississippi 38611