Affordable Hunting Tract In A Great Recreational Area Of SW MO
- Interactive Map
Hunters with 12 pointer dreams and 6 pointer budgets. This is the property where your dreams can become reality. Literally, everything you need is here to set up the perfect weekender and hunting camp with a very secluded home/cabin and 1200+/- sq. ft. and panoramic views. The rolling terrain offers mature pines and oaks with just the right amount of thicket cover to hold the wildlife close to home. Topping off the dream list is the location only 1 mile from State Hwy 76, situated perfectly in the corner of two large tracts of Mark Twain National Forest totaling 12,000+/- acres of hunting land you don’t have to pay taxes on. Grab the phone and let’s make your dreams start to come alive.
- Outdoor sportsman dream location with thousands of acres of hunting access
- Less than 15 miles to Table Rock Lake at Cape Fair
- Less than 20 miles to Roaring River State Park for world class trout fishing
- 8 miles to Table Rock Lake at Shell Knob
- 1 hour to Springfield
- 21 miles to Aurora
- Cassville MO Schools
- Remember, buy land. They’re not making it anymore.
16384 FR 1227, Lot #WP001
Jenkins, Missouri 65605