Year-Round Rec And Hunting Property For Sale In Southwest Ozarks
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED!! Year-round paradise located in a region known for its outdoor opportunities. Fishermen will enjoy fly fishing for world-class trout on the infamous Roaring River or landing lunkers on the big waters of Tablerock Lake. All within a few minutes of the privacy and seclusion this property offers. Within the property, you’ll find a beautiful building site in the mature timber. The tall timber consists of mostly hardwoods, white oak, red oak, hickory, and walnut. The terrain is diverse and loaded with character. Several acres of the front access are level all the way out to the building site. The remainder of the property is mountainous with gorgeous wet weather springs and creeks throughout. One of the features we enjoyed most about this property is the fact that it is vastly unscarred by the human hand. Nature lovers will enjoy the virgin timber as well as the peace and serenity of watching wildlife in their native habitat. Hunters will find ample sign of deer, turkeys and small game prevalent in the travel corridors throughout, with the occasional sighting of black bear. Raw land that hasn’t been cut up and pillaged can be hard to find. Call us today for your private showing.
- Located in the southwest Ozark hills, Roaring River State Park is one of three state parks stocked with rainbow trout. Eager anglers flock to the park year-round to try and catch their lunker trout. This park is a short 5-minute drive away.
- Table Rock Lake offers some of the best bass fishing habitat in the state. Whether you prefer to slide a buzz bait across the top water or slow fish soft baits in the deeper waters, this lake is loaded with game fish. Only a few minutes away to launch your watercraft. Table Rock also offers a wide variety of water sports fun including water skiing, jet skiing, and diving. 20 minutes away.
- Tall timber with a thick canopy provides a nice open forest floor
- Wet weather creeks and rock features throughout the property
- Building site with a level approach; electric is close by
- 3 miles to Cassville
- 4 miles to Roaring River State Park
- Raw, uncut land; lace up your hiking boots and prepare to enjoy
Farm Road 1110, Lot #WP001
Cassville, Missouri 65625