Timber Tract On The Niangua River In Missouri
- Interactive Map
Large timber tract with Niangua River frontage at Bennett Springs State Park. Large ridges and slow-moving river makes this property special. Sneak away to hunt your favorite stand or kayak the river. This is that kind of place. Close to town for everything a person could need. Call listing agent with any questions.
- Nice Niangua river property
- Minutes to Bennett Springs State Park and has over 1/4 mile of river frontage
- Giant whitetails, strutting toms and world class trout fishing at your door step
- Property has over 10 acres of fertile bottom ground for livestock, crops or hay
- Nice gentle roll to property with valuable hardwoods throughout
- Timber has been logged
- Minutes to town, resorts and area airports
- Property is located in and around Bennett Springs State Park. Bennett Springs State Park is located in Bennett Springs, Missouri, approximately 18 miles West of Lebanon on Highway OO.
318 and 320 Moon Valley Road, Lot #WP001
Bennett Springs, Missouri 65536