Beautiful Ozark Farmstead With Immaculate Home And Outbuildings
- Interactive Map
Picturesque family farm nestled gently in the Ozark hills. This must-see farm offers much more than mere words can express. Seclusion and privacy are held in high regard for many seeking the country lifestyle. This place was built with that in mind. This 2 story, earth contact, 5000+/- sq. ft. custom home truly begs for a private tour. Storage galore, solid red oak flooring, custom cabinets in every room, massive kitchen and dining room with custom stainless-steel counters and built-in china storage, large walk-in pantry, two open living areas, master bed and bath downstairs, master suite with his and her walk-in closets upstairs, 3 other bedrooms with custom storage, and an enclosed front porch spanning 12’ x 66’. Did I mention storage? Every square foot is thought out and utilized. Home and pastures are completely surrounded by beautiful timber, chalked full of wildlife. The pastures are fenced and cross fenced for rotational grazing with several trees scattered throughout for shade. Five ponds and 2 springs supply ample water for livestock and wildlife. Handling livestock is a breeze with pipe corrals, squeeze chute and head gate all in place, and there is a 40 x 80 barn with two loafing sheds lined with feeders, interior water and lights on the farm. A second large barn features 1000 sq. ft. of living quarters that is climate controlled, has two bedrooms, one bath and utility combo, a living room, and kitchen. There is also a pull-through center aisle and two lofts for storage, 14x48 and 12x48, a 12x12 tack room, a large horse stall and a 12 x 30 climate controlled workshop and tons of lower level storage for tools and equipment. This barn has its own propane tank, well, and septic. A second home site with well and septic, solar panels, garage and two animal shelters in place. Let’s not forget to mention the amazing garden area that is fenced off with 10’ fencing, 24 raised beds, organic, with drip irrigation, and a 12 x 12 garden shed with electric and water. Tons more can be said, but it’s time for you to pick up the phone and call today for your private tour.
- Privacy and seclusion at a premium level
- Beautiful setting overlooking the valley that is loaded with dogwoods and redbuds
- Unlimited opportunities exist for multi-family set up, country style bed and breakfast, corporate retreat, truck farm, raising livestock. All of these things can be imagined as you tour the property. Which one suits you?
- Back-up solar power for the house
- Chicken coop with electric, water and fenced yard
- Mature landscape with irrigated beds and lawn
- 45 minutes to southern Springfield
- Located 5 miles from the Missouri Fox Trotters Headquarters in Ava
- Ava MO Schools
- Listing agent has a typed list of all the amenities not listed here. Qualified buyers, please ask, and it will be provided
16171 County Road B-507
Ava, Missouri 65608