Combination Farm With Pasture And Excellent Hunting
- Interactive Map
Beautiful combination farm with nice pasture and excellent hunting. This very gentle terrain can support enough livestock to help pay for your play. Cow tight fencing separates live water springs and great wildlife habitat on the west side making for excellent hunting scenarios. The deer and turkeys are very comfortable, and they have no reason to leave. Your livestock can enjoy a nice spring-fed pond and many large trees for shade. This tract offers a fantastic secluded building site overlooking the pond and valley. Wake up every morning to watch the bass jump and the deer and turkey meander through the valley. Call us today to arrange your private tour.
- Paved state highway access to the front gate
- Live water springs and a spring fed pond
- Mature timber with lots of nut bearing walnuts
- Seclusion and beautiful views for a dream home or cabin
- 1.5 hours to Springfield
- 30 minutes to West Plains
- 25 minutes to Highway 60 and the beautiful State Highway 181
- Property sits 1 mile from 1000s of acres of Mark Twain National forest with tons of trails and outdoor opportunities.
State Highway 181
Dora, Missouri 65775