Gently Rolling Pasture And Timber Farm With Home And Outbuildings Near Mansfield
- Interactive Map
Mountain Springs Farm is the American dream at its best on gently rolling pasture and timber. This is truly the property of a lifetime, offering natural beauty and a peaceful setting as well as a solid financial opportunity with the cash rent and land appreciation on pasture ground and timber properties. It is located approximately 7 miles south of Mansfield on Hwy U in Southwest Missouri. Approximately 55% of the land is open with a quality stand of fescue and native clovers. There are several springs on the property and one year-round spring-fed tributary creek in addition to a few ponds. Improvements include a well-built older farmhouse that is approximately 1,100 square feet with an unfinished basement. Outbuildings consist of a large four-bay equipment shop, a 3-bay shop, a hay barn, and an old dairy barn. The shops could be turned into a shop-home very economically. Wildlife is abundant on the farm where the giant whitetail deer never have to leave. The property provides bedding thickets, ridge tops and food giving them amazing habitat. Give me a call to set up a private showing of this dream property. These farms are getting very hard to find.
- Mountain Springs Farm is located on a blacktop road with over 1 mile of road frontage
- Large shops could be used as a shop-home
- The farm house has 3 bedrooms and one bath
- Very fertile farm with good fence and water
- Mansfield School District
- Property consists of 110 acres of hardwoods and 121 acres of rolling pasture estimated
- Pond, creeks and water well for great water
- Very detailed property list with all of the features available from listing agent
- Property is 7 miles to Mansfield, 120 miles to St. Louis, Mo., 20 miles from Mt. Grove, Mo., 55 miles to Springfield, Mo.
- A portion of this tract is under contract - contact Listing Agent for details
23214 State Highway U
Mansfield, Missouri 65704