Working Cattle Ranch Setup With Good Grass, Water And Fence
- Interactive Map
Working cattle ranch ¼ mile from Gentry. This tract has an older house that has good bones but needs work. North of the house is a metal building with room for livestock stalls and storing equipment. The property has good perimeter and crossing fencing, a corral area for working and sorting livestock, 3 ponds and good grass. There is great access to the farm which lies ¼ mile north of O Hwy and ¾ mile from 169 Hwy on a gravel road. The property will provide opportunities to hunt whitetail deer, turkeys, ducks, geese, quail and pheasant with wooded draws and water. The area is known to produce big whitetail bucks and there are thousands of acres of public hunting and fishing ground within a short drive. Call listing agents today to schedule your showing.
- Working cattle farm with good grass, water and fencing
- Hunting and recreation opportunities for family and friends to make memories for a lifetime
- An older house that has good bones with a new metal roof in 2017 sits on the southeast corner of the property
- The house does need work to turn it into a home or use for a hunting lodge
- Just a few yards from the home is a metal building and corral to work and sort livestock
- The perimeter and cross fencing are in good order as they held cattle almost all year in 2019
- 3 small ponds for livestock and wildlife
- There are a couple of timbered draws that deer will use as travel corridors and a good patch of timber that borders the property on the northwest providing several good stand locations to intercept that big whitetail buck.
- This property is 26 miles from Maryville, 56 miles to St. Joseph, 104 miles to Kansas City and 125 miles from Des Moines, IA
2673 507th Road
Gentry, Missouri 64453