Timberline Lodge For Sale In Northeastern Missouri
Welcome to Timberline Lodge! Wow! This recreational property is such a great place for someone looking for a full-time residence, hunting lodge, or a weekend getaway with the family. There is a newly renovated cabin that is loaded with all kinds of custom features such as the bathrooms, kitchen, cabinets, countertops, flooring, remote control fireplace, remote control ceiling fans, etc. There is also a newly built lodge, or “bunkhouse”, that is 2 levels and each room is similar to a 5-star hotel suite. Both the cabin and the bunkhouse come fully furnished with brand new appliances, tv’s, etc. The owner has taken great pride in all the details and it shows. This is a complete turnkey property! The lodge is perched on top of a bluff that overlooks the North River and provides commanding views of the surrounding countryside. The river is perfect for fishing, swimming, canoeing, and can be accessed quite easily from one of the trails on the property. There are plenty of deer and turkeys to chase, and there is also a stocked pond to fish out of. There are way too many details to list! If you are in the market for an awesome recreational property you must come and see this! To set up a private showing call Aaron Bennett today!
- Beautiful custom renovation on cabin and newly built “bunkhouse”
- Everything is in brand new condition – stainless steel appliances, flooring, furniture, TV’s, etc.
- Newly remodeled kitchen with custom hickory cabinetry and marble countertops
- Double paned windows, closed cell foam insulation, brand new flooring and paint
- Great access to the North River for fishing, swimming, canoeing, etc.
- Trails throughout the property make getting around easy
- Stocked Pond
- Great hunting
- Approximately 30 minutes from Hannibal & Quincy, and 2 hours form the STL Metro Area
- Excellent family recreational property or potentially a bed and breakfast business
- Fully Furnished
- Complete turnkey property
- TOO MANY DETAILS TO LIST!
3199 CR 197, Lot#WP001
Philadelphia, Missouri 63463