Beautiful Home, Kennels, Horse Barn And Property For Sale In Southwest MO
- Interactive Map
The total package. From the beautiful home to the native grasses, this farm has something for every sportsman. Deer, turkeys, ducks, geese, quail, woodcock, dove, rabbits and fish, they are all here in abundance. Six ponds provide spring fed water, and the owner has bagged multiple limits of ducks and geese. Native grass fields have been established for upland bird hunting, and several quail and pheasant have been released for training world-class bird dogs. Migrating birds love this property because of the water, cover, and ample food sources. Ravines and rolling ridges provide multiple travel corridors and pinch points for the pursuit of deer and turkeys. If there is a hunting season for it, you have an amazing opportunity to pursue it here. Living here will also be enjoyable. Behind the custom steel gate is a gorgeous 2200 sq ft home with many of the comforts you desire. Granite countertops, solid wood cabinets, wood-look porcelain floors, formal dining room, spacious family room, and comfortable bedrooms with ample closet spaces. This list could go on and on. The outbuildings are set up for the lifestyle that awaits you. Horse stalls, a tack room, and climate-controlled dog kennels with outdoor runs give your favorite outdoor companions a place to call home. Finally, Pomme De Terre Lake is less than 5 minutes away. It’s been said before, but this property deserves to be atop your list of choice places to see. Call today to schedule your private tour of an amazing retreat.
- Location, location, location. 5 minutes to Pomme De Terre Lake, 20 minutes to Stockton Lake, 30 minutes to Truman Lake
- Every hunting season in Missouri can be enjoyed right here
- Plenty of water on the property with several springs and 6 ponds
- Goat tight perimeter fencing and cross fencing
- Climate controlled dog kennels, horse stall and a tack room in the main barn
- Outbuilding with pull through doors for parking your boat or RV
- 15 miles to Bolivar
- 50 miles to Springfield
- 2 hours to Branson or Kansas City
- For more land and a 2nd home see my Polk county 160 acre listing
- Remember, buy land, they’re not making it anymore!!!
3221 S. 124th Road, Lot #WP002
Flemington, Missouri 65650