Timber And Pasture Property With Home Near Pomme De Terre Lake
- Interactive Map
Potential with a capital P. The property sits in a perfect location for recreational sports of all kinds. Fishing and hunting opportunities abound. Approximately 60% wooded that backs up to U.S. Corps of Engineer land, loaded with wildlife. Enough fenced pasture for a few head of livestock. Deer and turkey are seen daily, and three well-known lakes are within 30 minutes. The views from the deck will remind you why you love the Ozarks. The 2000 sqft +/- shop style home is currently under remodel with rustic touches galore.
- Location, location, location. 5 minutes to Pomme De Terre Lake, 20 minutes to Stockton Lake, 30 minutes to Truman Lake.
- Plenty of water on the property with springs and 2 ponds
- Goat tight perimeter fencing and cross fencing
- Gentle rolling terrain but nice draws to hold the wildlife
- 15 miles to Bolivar
- 50 miles to Springfield
- 2 hours to Branson or Kansas City
- Remember, buy land, they’re not making it anymore!!!
- For more land and another house see my Polk county 160-acre listing. Give me a call today and we’ll schedule your time to look at this Ozarks beauty
3225 124th Road, Lot #WO001
Flemington, Missouri 65650