Diverse Hunting, Primarily Timber, And Recreational Farm North Of Bloomsdale Missouri
This all timber recreational hunting farm is located off of Highway DD with easy access to I-55. The farm has a locked entrance at the beginning of 30-foot access easement which has recently had a nice road put into the property. The property has a nice ridge top that runs through the center with a gentle slope down to the ravine on both sides. Each ravine offers a good potential lake site. The property has recently had a select cut timber harvest of the mature trees but it still has a nice stand of hardwood timber and great road access throughout the entire parcel. There are 3 cleared openings perfect for food plots and one large opening at the entrance of the property that would work well as a home or cabin building site. Electric is approximately ¼ mile away. The hunting opportunities in this area are good just the way they are but with the addition of some QDM practices, this could be an outstanding hunting farm. If you are looking for hunting property in this area this offering is a must see. Call today to set up your own private tour. PRICED TO SELL!
- 5 minutes from I-55, 10 minutes north of Bloomsdale, 15 minutes south of Festus, 45 minutes south of St Louis
- Property has been recently surveyed
- Nice ½ mile long graveled access road from Highway DD back to the property; locked cable at the highway
- 2 wet weather ravines run through the property each giving lake site possibilities
- Great trail system around the entire property
- Good deer and turkey hunting opportunities, numerous food plot locations already cleared
- Nice ridge top runs through the center
- Primarily all hardwood timber
- Real estate taxes are $115.00
- Priced to Sell!
Festus, Missouri 63028