Nice Pasture Farm With Great Hunting For Sale In North Central MO
This is one property with a ton of potential. It could be kept as is and used as a pasture income farm, turned into a partially tillable piece for additional income or could be turned into a wildlife mecca with the addition of some food plots and native warm season grasses. There is a lot of cover on it for wildlife in addition to the existing pasture land. It will also be an excellent farm for someone wanting to build a cabin, house or lodge and have a place to hunt and getaway! Call today for more info or to set up a private showing!
- Property is located on the west side of Hedge Road just off of HWY 129 about 4 miles north of Green City
- About 2 hours from Kansas City area and 3.5 hours from St. Louis area
- Nice pasture farm with great deer and turkey hunting!
- Property is a great mix of open ground and cover
- Water and electricity available to be hooked into property
- Very little traffic with property located on a dead end road
- Several small ponds and a small creek run through the property
- Potential to be managed for wildlife and produce good income, joins a highly managed property to the north (see Sullivan 248 listing also which joins this property)
- Great access with gravel county road frontage the entire length of the east property line
- Perfect mix of cover and open ground, lots of terrain changes and tons of edge
- Multiple great building sites overlooking the valley running through the property
- Existing pasture annual income of $10,000, talk to listing agents regarding rent potential increase
Green City, Missouri 63545