Secluded Hunting And Recreational Tract With Mountain Views In Southern MO
- Interactive Map
Welcome to Someday Ranch. At some point in life, we’ve all said it, “someday I’m going to own my own piece of ground to get away from it all on.” This property has that appeal from the moment you open the gate. The possibilities are endless, hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, observing nature in a spectacular setting, photography, it’s all here. This property has a very nice trail network already in place so getting around is a breeze. You will find amazing rock-scape throughout the property along Piney Creek as well as other wet weather creeks. The plant life is amazing with natural glades loaded with wildflowers galore, redbuds, dogwoods, and mushrooms. If you enjoy wildlife there are plenty of deer, turkeys, black bear, rabbits, and squirrels, lizards, as well as every bird imaginable native to Missouri. If you are a pilot looking for a beautiful getaway, this property has access to an 1800' x 50' grass airstrip. The last point to make, this property is PRICED TO SELL!!! Call today to arrange your private tour of what could be your “SOMEDAY” reality.
- Mountainous views combined with total seclusion
- Trail network allows for easy access throughout the property
- Mature timber with nice open wooded ridges and brushy draws
- West end of property is bordered by U.S Corp land adjoining Bull Shoals Lake
- Less than 2 miles to a boat ramp on Bull Shoals Lake
- 18 miles to Forsyth
- 30 miles to Branson
- 55 miles to Springfield
- Grass air strip located less than 1 mile from property
- 3-5 acre lots adjoining the property are also available for you to build a home or cabin.
- 1800' x 50' grass airstrip located less than 1 mile from property
Brass Lantern Road
Cedar Creek, Missouri 65627