Beautiful Farm With Custom Home In MO
- Interactive Map
The Antler ridge Ranch is as rare as they come with million-dollar views, cattle production to run over 40 head, trophy deer and turkey hunting and excellent access to town. The property is conveniently located just 22 miles from I-44 and sits on a blacktop road, making it the perfect telework property. The property sits in a very serene, secluded and scenic setting.
From the moment you open the custom front door, you will be overwhelmed by the massive windows which allow for views of the wildlife and the beautiful Missouri Ozark Mountains. The inviting outside living area creates an environment of relaxation and tranquility. The gourmet kitchen is sure to please even the most demanding chef. Professional stainless steel appliances, an additional pantry and a well-designed work area will add to the pleasure of creating a culinary masterpiece all the while still being able to entertain guests and enjoy the amazing river views. The large Master Suite is designed around a single concept of pure relaxation and luxury including a sitting area and the continued amazing views. The Master Bath offers a huge shower, makeup/dressing area and a massive closet with built-ins. Also, a large 3 bay oversized attached garage and shop for toys. There are 2 additional baths, a large workroom with an additional concrete 'bunker' safe room and a mechanical room that houses the heating /cooling systems, water heaters and a host of other mechanical systems. The property is surrounded by large landowners and is located in some of the best deer hunting in Wright County. The barn/shop is used to house equipment and provides an ample work area for any project. Whether you are looking for an incredible property, cattle production, hunting retreat or just a beautiful home in the country, this place has it all. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great South Central Missouri property. Call Brian W. Utecht direct for more information on this great property. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
- A custom 4 bedroom 3000 S/F home built in 2018, work from home on this telework friendly property
- Excellent access to town, farm, area rivers and lakes
- Automatic front gate, barn and RV storage
- Large pond, cattle pasture, custom cabinets and granite counter tops throughout with built-ins, fire place in living room, high R insulation, storage room with built in shelves and book case
- Custom built 1 Story 4BR, 3BA home with a full finished three car garage. The home is exceptional quality throughout, hardwood floors, granite counter tops, solid oak custom cabinets, wrap-around porch/decks, SS appliances, 3 car garage, giant master BR suite, more closets than you could possibly imagine, very large rooms, fine detail everywhere. The farm has about 140 acres m/l of pasture land and the balance split about equally between pasture & woods. Other buildings include new barn, 40 x 48 & older barn 50x50 for equipment or hay storage
- Six gated pastures, working pens with 5 ponds and two water wells
- Great deer hunting on ranch and world class turkey hunting. 6 acres of food plots, 10 stands, miles of trails
- Conveniently located to two larger size communities--Lebanon, Mo. is 22 miles away and Mt. Grove is 25 minutes away
2885 Hwy H, Lot #WP001
Grovespring, Missouri 65662