Newly Remodeled Country Home For Sale In Central NY
- Interactive Map
Charming newly remodeled, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath country home, not yet lived in, private location on a nice flat ½ acre lot. Features include a new kitchen, classic shaker white cabinets, granite counters, large island, all new Stainless appliances: refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave vent hood, and stainless sink. Open floor plan from the kitchen to the living area with new hardwood floors. Two new full bathrooms with new tile floors. New full-size Washer and Dryer on the main floor for convenience. New high-efficiency propane furnace with all new ductwork. New Well Pump, expansion tank and new plumbing throughout the house. New Underground Electrical 200 Amp Service, all new wiring and lighting throughout the entire house. New 1000g concrete Septic Tank and leach field. New Zip System sheathing, taped joints, Tyvek, and new vinyl siding, aluminum rain gutters and downspouts, and the house was completely professional insulated with Spray Foam, all to keep energy costs to a minimum. Pretty completed look of a new deck, steps and walkway. Conveniently located only 5 minutes to Colgate, hospital and shopping. In the Hamilton School district.
- Prime whitetail deer & turkey hunting at nearby NYS Parks – approx. 10 minutes
- Chenango River – approx. 5 minutes
- Eaton Reservoir or Lake Moraine – approx. 10 minutes
- Outstanding nearby restaurants, farmers markets, and craft breweries nearby
- Madison-Bouckville Antique Stores - approx. 10 minutes
- Approx. less than 1 hour – Toggenburg, Greek Peak, and Song Mountain Ski Resorts
- Destiny USA Shopping, Turning Stone Casino, Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame, NYS Historical Society, Glimmerglass Opera, Otsego Lake, and the Finger Lakes Wine Trail.
1341 River Road, Lot#WP001
Hamilton, New York 13346