Private Hideaway Nestled in the Hills of North Central PA
- Interactive Map
Imagine yourself here, realizing the benefits of a quiet retreat high in hills of Tioga county. Easily accessible from the paved surface of Kishpaugh Rd, this distinguished tract is ringed with beautiful rows of mature trees and provides an exceptional view of the valley below. The acreage is comprised of a nice mix of hard and softwood trees and open fields that stretch the sprawling topography. A high spot provides a great potential location for a home, camp, cabin or just a place to go to relax and unwind and enjoy the quite of your own piece of paradise. Less than 25 minutes to Waverly and Sayre, PA, this parcel has a remote and rural feel with quick access to local conveniences. Centrally located between a host of other amenities provided by nearby Ithaca, Binghamton, Horseheads, and Watkins Glen there is easy access to arts, entertainment, fishing, hunting, camping, public recreational lands and more. Priced to sell and with a host of noteworthy attributes this is a special piece of land that will make dreams into a reality for its new owner. Call me today to schedule your own private showing.
- Wide-reaching view of the surrounding hills and valley
- Approximately 11± acres of open ground that has been in hay and crop production in the past
- Beautiful hedgerows of mature oak, maple and hickory trees
- Paved access from Kispaugh Rd.
- Established access road and farm roads around the open fields
- Seller owned OGMT Rights convey
- Located within 45 minutes or less of Binghamton, Watkins Glen, Ithaca and Horseheads
- Less than 30± minutes to RT 17/86 and the PA state line
- Close to Maple Hill State Forest
Kishpaugh Rd., Lot#WP001
Barton, New York 14892