Amazing Tillable Farm With Hunting Cabin In Eastern NC
SELLER SAYS MAKE AN OFFER!! I present the “TARBORO FLYWAY”, this farm has it all, and a ton of it. I have never walked a farm with so many ducks and geese that were so at home, they would not leave, even when the drone was flying above them. Geese, black ducks, mallards and wood ducks were everywhere. Turkey and deer tracts all over the farm and several times, I walked up on deer that just trotted off with no fear at all. This farm is undisturbed from a hunter’s perspective and ready to hunt. There are flooded timber areas with huge cypress trees, open water holes for the geese and large ducks, small sloughs for the wood ducks and then there’s the river hosting all waterfowl and the corridor of all wildlife.
Another amazing part of this farm is that the farm produces over $23,000 per year of farm rent or the 186+/- acres of tillable fields. What a great return on your investment!!! Great development tract!!! With Edgecombe county growing at the pace it is and all the large commercial facilities being built, there will need to be new homes built to house all the new employees coming to the area.
This farm a small hunting cabin right in the middle for corporate retreats, camps out or family weekends.
This farm has been used to grow cotton, sweet potatoes, beans and tobacco through the years. The soils are highly productive and have produced amazing yields since the farm has been active.
Tarboro is a town located in Edgecombe County, North Carolina, United States. It is part of the Rocky Mount Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the town had a population of 11,415. It is the county seat of Edgecombe County. Tarboro is located near the western edge of North Carolina's coastal plain. Wikipedia
- Seller will sell the farm land and keep the farmhouse and farming operation to cut cost on the farm cost
- Last appraisal done March 2015, copy provided upon request
- Nice hunting cabin in the middle of the farm with separate driveway
- $23,450 farm rent income per year
- County water
- Over 7,000 feet of river front
- One of the best waterfowl farm I've listed in several years
- Abundance of deer, waterfowl and turkey
- Just one minute from all of the town's shopping and amenities
- Several box stands in place and ready to hunt
- Multiple areas for duck hunting on the farm and river
3619 North Main Street
Tarboro, North Carolina 27886