Hunting Tract With Multiple Creeks And Hardwood Timber In Central NC
Located in the heart of Big Buck country this is a hunter’s paradise! This property has rolling topography with ridges, hilltops, creeks and bottoms. There are amazing vistas that afford views for miles. Whether you’re building your dream log cabin or hunting lodge there are several potential build sites that would allow you to enjoy breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. Several creek flow through the property including Hogans Creek which is 12-20 feet wide in most areas. Much of the property has been clear cut and replanted in Loblolly pines and other sections have been select cut. Portions of the property are lowland flood plain with potential for establishing a place for waterfowling. Turkeys, rabbits, squirrels and other wildlife are abundant. Trophy deer roam this property in a county with an established reputation for producing trophies. This tract has over 2000 feet of road frontage. A small pond is located near the entrance to the larger of the two tracts. There is an excellent trail system throughout the property for ATV and trail riding. There is a second 36 acre parcel available on the north side of Tate road which is listed separately Please contact one of us today to schedule a showing of this great property.
- Located near NC Highways 150 and 158 offering quick access to Greensboro, Winston-Salem and Highpoint, NC as well as Danville, VA.
- Property is less than 2 hours from Charlotte, NC and approx. 90 minutes from Lynchburg, VA
- Multiple creeks on the property
- Abundant wildlife and trophy buck potential
- Good internal road system on logging roads
- Excellent property for ATV use
Tate Road, Lot#WP02
Reidsville, North Carolina 27320