East Central North Dakota Investment Property
Highly developable investment property. This property was recently annexed into the city of Fargo. This prime development acreage sits in the Fargo city limits and right on the edge of West Fargo and is the next available big acreage parcel to be developed on the steadily growing north side. The industry is booming in the area with the recently built Mid America Steel Complex and the expansion of 19th Ave from 2 lanes into 4 with multiple stop lights and roundabouts. The opportunity for a piece like this doesn’t come along often. It sits adjacent to the North Dakota Horse Park to the east and the Sheyenne River to the West. This property is a wide open empty canvas for future development for industrial or commercial, with frontage on 19th Ave N and with the opportunity to have utilities from the city of Fargo upon request, it’s a must-see. The possibilities are endless for a piece of land this size and with the proximity to everything West Fargo and Fargo has to offer it isn’t going to stick around long!
- Ideal location for future development
- Great investment property
- Excellent opportunity for commercial or industrial development
- Income producing, farm or rent the tillable acres out until you develop
- Adjacent the North Dakota Horse Track
- Recently annexed into Fargo city limits
- Flat, wide open and ready to be developed
- Prime frontage
- Easy access from multiple streets and directions
- Within future FM diversion plan
- Big contiguous acreage of raw land
- Utilities available upon request
19th ve. N.
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078