Prime Development Tract In East Central North Dakota
PRICE REDUCED! Exceptional opportunity to get in on a piece of land for future development in the city of Fargo. This property not only boasts a great location adjacent to the ND Horse Park, it has prime frontage on 57th St and 19th Ave N. Being the next big developable piece of land on the growing northwest side of Fargo, it will be a great investment. The expansion of 19th Ave from two lanes to four and the addition of roundabouts and stop lights have made the traffic flow easier, and that is right up to the NE corner of the property. Utilities are also available upon request and are currently located at the NE corner as well. The opportunities with this tract are endless and could be turned into a mixed-use development or for future industrial, commercial or residential property. The city itself is on the grow, and the north side has been growing by leaps and bounds, and this property is right in the path of development. Mid America Steel has recently put up a huge complex just down the street, and other businesses and developments are popping up as well. It sits inside the future FM diversion plan and has a railroad bordering the property on the south with the possibility of a rail spur down the road. The current farmable acres are being rented out and could remain that way until development is decided. The price of land in this location is sure to increase, so now is the time to make the step and get into this great investment. Call me for more details or to set up a personal showing.
- Prime location on the NW side of Fargo
- Possible industrial, commercial or residential development
- The next available development tract in a sought after area
- Across the street from the ND Horse Park
- Blank slate to do what you want with it
- Utilities are road side and available upon request
- Located close to international airport, state university and much more
- Possibility of hooking up to a rail spur, with railroad bordering the property
- Creek running through the tract allows for proper drainage off of the property and scenic views
- High rental potential and income
- Within FM diversion plan
1744 57th St. N.
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078