Gorgeous Property With Good Deer Hunting In SW Ohio
Here is GORGEOUS property with an amazing location, terrific deer hunting, and potential build sites. Located just off S.R. 41, the tract offers subtle terrain changes, beautiful views and tillable ground with income potential. The north/south running wooded draws feature a mix of young and mature timber to include numerous walnut trees, offering several stand locations to catch up with one of the trophy quality whitetail deer this county is known for. Areas of dense undergrowth create bedding areas and provide an ideal habitat for the wildlife. The 35+/- acres of tillable ground has the potential of producing a steady yearly income. With road frontage on Poplar Flat and along Polk St., this could be an amazing investment property or a wonderful place to build your forever home! Call me today to schedule a showing as this one will not last long!
- Approximately 70 miles southeast of Cincinnati
- 14 miles NE of Maysville, KY and 5 miles south of West Union which provide several shopping, lodging and dining opportunities
- Approximately 5 miles north of US 52 which provides access to many towns and cities
- Excellent deer hunting
- 35+/- acres of potential income producing tillable ground
- Utilities available at the road
- Multiple build sites
- Over 1,200 feet of road frontage on Poplar Flat and over 500 feet on Polk St!
- Sellers mineral and timber rights transfer
- There are a couple old barns on the property
Poplar Flat Road, Lot #WP001
Bentonville, Ohio 45693