Affordable Hunting And Rec Tract With Big Buck Potential
If you are looking for a small, affordable piece of land with big buck potential, you need to take a look at this tract! Located in Southern Brown County and only minutes north of the Ohio River, this property is all wooded with mature timber, dense undergrowth, heavily traveled deer trails and large rubs. A nice potential building lot is located on the road and has electricity already ran on the property. Several different species of timber, including numerous mature red oaks, are scattered throughout and create a natural food source. Bullskin Creek flows just north of the property and provides a year-round water source for the wildlife. All of these features create a truly unique environment giving you a property that could produce a world-class trophy this state, and area, are known for! Call me today to schedule just in time for the coming deer season!
- Approximately 43 miles east of Cincinnati
- Approximately 24 miles from Maysville, KY
- 2.5 miles north of US 52 giving access to many towns and cities along the Ohio River
- Minutes from Georgetown offering shopping, dining and lodging
- Area is known for producing trophy whitetail deer
- Terrific deer and turkey hunting
- Property provides many family activities including hunting and hiking
- Seller’s mineral and timber rights transfer
- Potential build lot on road or would make a great place to place a camper
- Electricity already on property!
Shinkles Ridge Lot#WP001
Georgetown, Ohio 45121