Amazing Hunting And Tillable Property In Southwest Ohio
If you are looking for a smaller tract of land to build your forever home that includes amazing deer hunting and tillable ground producing a yearly income, this is the ONE! Located in a quiet country setting and a short drive from Cincinnati, this BEAUTIFUL property has so much to offer! The almost completely flat terrain is super easy on the knees and a breeze to navigate. A healthy deer herd is evident with the heavily traveled deer trails, large rubs and beds covering the mature wooded areas. East Fork State Park is a short drive away providing additional recreation opportunities for the whole family. If you are looking for a tract of land with an AMAZING location and road frontage, you have to give this property a look! Be sure to check out the additional tracts of land that are available to purchase adjoining this one! Call me today to schedule a showing as this property won’t last long!
- Approximately 25 miles SE of Cincinnati
- Approximately 5 miles from both Amelia and Bethel which provide multiple dining, lodging and shopping opportunities
- Over 850 feet of road frontage on Moore Rd
- Amazing location!!!
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Multiple potential build sites
- Tillable ground for food plots or crops with yearly income potential
- East Fork State Park is a short drive away
- Seller’s mineral and timber rights transfer
- Subject to survey
- County water already in place
- Additional land available for purchase
Moore Road, Lot #WP001
Bethel, Ohio 45106