Diverse Habitat In Southwest Ohio
If you are looking for a property with a diverse habitat that includes potential build sites and INCOME producing tillable ground, look no further than this one! IDEAL location within a short drive to Cincinnati, this property boasts marketable timber and is approximately 60% tillable with a history of high yields. Multiple old fencerows create travel corridors between the blocks of timber and grain fields providing ample stand locations to catch a possible buck of a lifetime! With the marketable oak trees offering a natural mast crop for the wildlife, areas of dense undergrowth and a nice sized pond serving as a year-round water source, this property has all the keys to create your own hunting paradise! Not to mention there are several potential build sites to construct your everyday home! Be sure to check out the additional tracts of land that are available to purchase adjoining this one! This tract could also serve as an amazing investment opportunity so call today to schedule a private viewing!
- Approximately 25 miles SE of Cincinnati
- Approximately 5 miles from both Amelia, OH and Bethel, OH which provide multiple dining, lodging and shopping opportunities
- Over 1,800 feet of road frontage on Moore Rd
- Amazing location!!!
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Could serve as a beautiful home site or investment property
- Tillable ground for food plots or crops with yearly income
- East Fork State Park is a short drive away
- Seller’s mineral and timber rights transfer
- Additional acreage available for purchase
- Subject to survey
Moore Road, Lot #WP001
Bethel, Ohio 45106