Good Hunting And Income Producing Property In Southwest Ohio
Are you looking for an opportunity to own an income producing farm in the heart of trophy whitetail country? A short drive away from Cincinnati, this BEAUTIFUL property offers everything from potential build sites to marketable timber! Located in one of the top trophy whitetail producing counties in the country, this tract is approximately 53% income producing tillable giving you a steady, yearly income with a history of high yields. Numerous potential build sites provide several options to pick the perfect spot for your forever home or could also serve as a valuable, potential investment opportunity. The wooded areas feature various varieties of marketable Oak trees that also provide an additional food source for the thriving wildlife population. Consistent food sources, thick bedding areas and two nicely sized ponds, which provide a year-round water supply, all work together to create an amazing habitat for the wildlife to flourish! This is one of those properties that you drive by and DREAM about being able to hunt! Be sure to check out the additional tracts of land that are available to purchase! Don’t wait, call me today to set up a private showing!
- Approximately 25 miles SE of Cincinnati
- Approximately 5 miles from both Amelia and Bethel which provide multiple dining, lodging and shopping opportunities
- Over 3,500 feet of road frontage on Moore Rd
- Amazing location!!!
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Could serve as a beautiful home site or development/investment property
- Tillable ground for food plots or crops with yearly income
- East Fork State Park is a short drive away
- Seller’s mineral and timber rights transfer
- Additional acreage available for purchase
- Subject to survey
Moore Road & Crane Schollhouse Road, Lot #WP001
Bethel, Ohio 45106