Great Property With Beautiful Views And Yearly Income In SW Ohio
Here is an AMAZING opportunity to own a large tract of land offering beautiful views and yearly income! Nestled just off the beaten path and in the middle of farm country, this property gives you limitless potential! Numerous build sites provide multiple options to pick the perfect spot for your forever home or could serve as a valuable, potential investment opportunity. Mature/marketable timber is prevalent throughout the wooded areas and includes multiple species of oak which also provide a mast crop for the wildlife. The tillable ground has a flat to gently rolling terrain giving you a yearly income stream and is super easy to navigate. A truly diverse habitat provides the wildlife, calling this farm home, everything they need to thrive! This property has just about every feature you need to create a hunting haven; a steady food source offered by the mature nut producing trees and local crops, dense undergrowth for bedding areas/natural browse and 2 ponds providing a year-round water source. With deer trails that are worn to the bare dirt and HUGE rubs throughout the property, it is just a matter of time before a true giant whitetail deer will pass by you in the limitless stand sites. Additional recreation opportunities are available by East Fork State Park, which is just a short drive away. A property like this does not come around often! Call me today to schedule a private showing for the opportunity to own your very own DREAM farm!
- Approximately 25 miles SE of Cincinnati
- Approximately 5 miles from both Amelia and Bethel which provide multiple dining, lodging and shopping opportunities
- Over 2,400 feet of road frontage on Crane Schoolhouse Rd. and over 4,000 feet on Moore Rd
- Amazing location!!!
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Potential development/investment property
- Tillable ground providing yearly income
- Areas for strategically placed food plots
- East Fork State Park is a short drive away
- Seller’s mineral and timber rights transfer
- See additional listings as the property is also offered is smaller parcels
- Subject to survey
Moore Road & Crane Schoolhouse Road, Lot #WP002
Bethel, Ohio 45106