Southwest Ohio Personal Hunting And Recreation Paradise
Are you looking for a property that has all the ingredients to create your own personal hunting and recreation paradise? Is so, look no further than this one! Mature timber throughout the property boasts marketable species of oak that also provide a natural food source for the wildlife. A very diverse habitat featuring areas of dense undergrowth, offering bedding areas and natural browse, add to the recreational value of this property. An easily accessible pond gives the wildlife a year-round water source and an awesome place for an early season or midday rut stand! This tract has the potential to produce world-class trophy whitetail deer on a yearly basis! Comprised of approximately 50% tillable ground providing a yearly income stream, this property has so much to offer! Numerous potential build sites are also possible throughout. Be sure to check out the additional tracts of land that are available to purchase adjoining this one! This farm has it all, so call me today to capture this RARE opportunity!
- Approximately 25 miles SE of Cincinnati
- Approximately 5 miles from both Amelia, OH and Bethel, OH which provide multiple dining, lodging and shopping opportunities
- Over 800 feet of road frontage on Moore Rd
- Amazing location!!!
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Could serve as a beautiful home site or investment property
- Tillable ground for food plots or crops with yearly income
- East Fork State Park is a short drive away and provides additional recreation opportunities for the whole family
- Seller’s mineral and timber rights transfer
- Additional acreage available for purchase
- Subject to survey
Moore Road, Lot #WP001
Bethel, Ohio 45103