Southeastern Ohio Recreational Tract For Sale
LAND that is very affordable and still has timber on it. Plus, has a barn and older home that goes with the sale. The land is very usable and has great habitat features for the deer and turkey. Located along Raccoon Creek which offers good running water and a good edge for rutting bucks during that special time of the year. The barn is in good shape and offers storage and a place to get out of inclement weather. If you’re looking for a place that doesn’t break the bank this one is an excellent choice. Call me today for all the details.
- Located minutes from Gallipolis and near the Ohio River
- Sellers mineral rights transfer
- Annual taxes are estimated at $680/yr.
- Property has electric, county water and septic
- Barn was built in approx. 1990, 36x60
- Home was built in approx. 1900, has roughly 700 square feet and is in below average shape but can be used for camp or rebuild
- Area is loaded with wildlife and is close to Wayne National Forest
- Use GPS address of 2365 Yellowtown Road, Gallipolis which is the neighboring property for locating
- Has area for food plots and excellent stand locations
Gallipolis, Ohio 45631