Huge Investment Potential With Many Build Sites
Located just off the I-275 bypass and minutes from Cincinnati sits this absolutely GORGEOUS piece of un-zoned property offering a huge investment potential. The rolling topo of the property creates many build sites giving you several options to place to your dream home or serve as an amazing development area with beautiful views of the Great Miami River bottom. Mature, marketable timber is located throughout to include multiple species of oak and walnut. Easy access and ample road frontage add to the lure and value of this tract of land. As a bonus, this property boasts an almost endless amount of recreational opportunities, AMAZING deer hunting and a large 70’x 40’ metal building with electricity. A diverse habitat, the wooded areas are covered with heavily traveled deer trails and an insane amount of huge rubs. The open fields and pasture ground give you several areas for food plots to attract and hold wildlife on the property. With the outstanding location, which is also only seconds from the Indiana line, this property has limitless potential. Call today to set up a private showing!!
- Approximately 15 miles NW of CVG Airport
- Only minutes from Cincinnati, Cleves and many smaller towns/cities all providing multiple dining, lodging and shopping opportunities
- Mitchell Memorial Forest is a short drive away offering additional recreational activities to including hiking, biking, camping and fishing
- Over 1,400 feet of road frontage
- 70’ x 40’ Metal building with electricity
- Amazing location!!!
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Potential development/investment property
- Areas for strategically placed food plots
- Indian Springs Campground is a short drive away
- Seller’s mineral and timber rights transfer
Hayes McKinney Road
North Bend, Ohio 45052