Cabin Surrounded By Mature Habitat In Southeastern Ohio
CABIN in a beautiful setting surrounded by mature habitat. Spectacular views from the front porch and the feel of an old log cabin once inside. This property offers fantastic hunting that is located right outside the heart of Hocking Hills State Park. The area is known for mature whitetail deer and is loaded with turkey and other small game. Making it a perfect tract of land for the avid hunter or for weekend family camping trips. Could also be a primary residence since the cabin has the potential to be updated and modernized. There is too much to mention about this beautiful property, so call me today for a complete rundown of all the details and for a personal visit.
- Property is located 15 miles from Hocking Hills State Park headquarters and 7 miles from Logan
- Annual taxes are ~ $4,000 annually (estimated)
- Sellers timber/water/oil/gas/coal and other mineral rights transfer
- Small pond on the property and (2) oil wells
- Property has great timber, bedding areas and water sources along with numerous food sources
- Turkey and deer are abundant as is other wildlife
- Property is marked with Whitetail Properties sign
- Easy access to property using the old but still accessible drive to cabin off State Route 328, beside Starr TWP Fire Department
- Property does touch Kerns Road which could be an alternate access point and potential new drive to cabin
- Gable style cabin was built in approximately 1990 and offers huge potential; it does have aeration style septic and a cistern for water. Offers roughly 1200 square feet of living space with bathroom and open style floor plan
- Cabin is “rustic” but has been wired for electric and has plumbing
- Backs up to Wayne National Forest offering plenty of “extra” space for hunting, hiking etc.
18532 State Route 328
Logan, Ohio 43138