Unlimited Opportunity On This Great Tillable Tract
- Interactive Map
If you are searching for a large farm with great tillable acreage and mature woods this could be it! This unique farm has unlimited opportunity with frontage on Wayland Rd. and State Route 225. This farm offers 70 +/- tillable acres with income potential. The remaining acres are a great mix of mature pin oak, white oak, hickory, and maple trees just to name a few! A well-maintained trail system makes moving around the property as easy as it gets! Ideal habitat with thick cover and water sources to grow, hold and harvest Whitetail Deer. A 3-bedroom/ 1-bath home sits just off the road with multiple outbuildings for all your storage needs. The home offers free gas from an existing well, septic, well water, and 200 amp electric service. Several well taken care of outbuildings include a 40x80 Pole Barn, 32x52 detached garage, and a 24x46 pole barn with open end. Make this awesome property your home or recreational property! Seller’s mineral rights convey!
- Tillable income potential
- Excellent mix of timber
- Great wildlife habitat including several natural funnels
- Thick bedding areas and water sources make the perfect combination to grow, hold, and harvest Whitetail Deer
- Potential food plot locations ready to plant
- Well-maintained trail system throughout the property
- 40x80 Pole Barn, 32x52 Detached Garage, and 24x46 Pole Barn with open end for all your storage needs!
- 7 miles from Lake Milton
- Seller’s mineral rights convey
- 3.5 miles from West Branch Marina
- 30 miles from Akron, OH
4838 Wayland Rd
Diamond, Ohio 44412