Great Hunting Tract In Northwest Oklahoma
Here’s great hunting tract on both sides of the Cimarron River, in an area known for producing Giant Bucks! This county, in general, is predominately big ranches. This property borders 2 large ranches and lies only 2 miles off the Kansas border. If you’re looking for a small property in the country with excellent genetics, give Steve a call to look at this unique tract.
- Great whitetail, mule deer, pheasant, and quail hunting
- The Cimarron River runs through the middle of the property
- 2 miles south of the Kansas border
- Good Gyp Road access
- Surface only
- Electricity borders the tract
- 10 miles northwest of Gate
- 27 miles northwest of Laverne
- 30 miles northeast of Beaver
- 37 miles southeast of Meade KS.
- 3 ½ hrs northwest of Oklahoma City
- 2 ½ hrs northwest of Enid
Hollow Road N1590, Lot#WP001
Gate, Oklahoma 73844