Multi-Use Property In Northwest Oklahoma
Here’s a great quarter of grass with an old homestead on the southeast corner. This property is directly across the road to the south of an irrigation pivot, providing irrigation potential. This is a multi-use acreage. It can be a great home-site; it has some wooly grass for grazing; plus it will hold some deer, quail, and pheasant, resulting in good hunting potential. There are some scattered trees around the Homestead and in the dry creek-bed. Call Steve with any questions or to look at this property.
- Excellent grass
- Dry creek bed
- Old homestead with water well
- Surface only
- Electricity borders the tract
- 5 miles northeast of Balko
- 20 miles southeast of Turpin
- 30 minutes northeast of Perryton TX.
- 1 hour west of Woodward
- 3 ½ hrs northwest of Oklahoma City
- 2 ½ hrs west of Enid
N132 Road, Lot#WP001
Balko, Oklahoma 73931