Large Sans Bois Mountain Hunting Ranch In Oklahoma
Large Sans Bois Mountain hunting ranch. Check out the game pics on this large contiguous hunting tract. The rolling hills of the property are covered with oak, pine, hickory, & cedar. The ranch has had very limited hunting pressure for the past 13 years, primarily being hunted by only 2-3 people. There are several creeks and ponds on the property with one of the creeks normally having pools of water year around. There are several gas wells on the property which means the roads will continue to be maintained. There are three legal access easements into the property. One of the main ingredients for a property to produce trophy bucks is seclusion which helps a buck reach maturity. There are miles of large tracts joining this property that help create this big buck habitat. There is electric approximately ¼ mile from the NW corner of the property. Give me a call today and let’s go for a ride around this great hunting property.
- Large contiguous hunting tract in the remote Sans Bois Mountains
- Good numbers of deer, hogs, turkeys, predators, and bear tracks even found.
- Potential pine harvest in the future
- Very cool fossils found in one location
- Located just south of Leguire off highway 31
Lequire, Oklahoma 74943