Trophy Whitetail And Turkey Hunting In The Griever Canyon Area In OK
- Interactive Map
Big Whitetail Potential! The area surrounding Griever Canyon has been long known for its trophy bucks. Here’s a chance to own a ranch that encompasses a large stretch of Griever Creek. The main canyon with its primary feeder-draws fit perfectly in the center of the property offering a perfect set-up to hold deer year-round on YOUR land. This general area has top-end Whitetail genetics. I know of several 170+ bucks that have been harvested from this area including three over 200. The ranch is predominately Red-cedar canyons with hardwoods in the bottoms. It’s bordered by 1 ¾ mile of Highway 281 frontage on the west side and well-managed ranches on the south and east. The property offers buyers a rare opportunity to mold and improve their own trophy whitetail ranch with unlimited potential. Don’t hesitate to call or email with any questions or to schedule a showing.
- Auction Date: June 19, 2019
- Auction Time: 10:00am CST
- Auction Location: Crooked Arrow Cafe, 208 S. Main Street, Seiling, OK
- Bidders may participate in the auction on site or online at AuctionNetwork.com.
- On site bidders should bring a government issued ID.
- All properties and or any improvements thereon are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no financing, inspection or other contingencies to sale. Final acreage totals are contingent on a survey.
- This sale is subject to a 5% buyer’s premium
- Announcements on the day of the sale shall take precedence over any prior advertisements.
- Each high bidder will sign a contract and must make a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total purchase price ($5,000 minimum) immediately following auction - cash, cashier’s checks, personal checks and business checks (electronically processed) are accepted - the balance of the purchase price and all closing costs are due at closing within 30 days.
- The property is sold free and clear of all taxes and installments of assessments for prior years but taxes and installments of assessments for the current year on the basis of the actual assessment shall be apportioned as of the scheduled date for the closing of title.
- All information provided is derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed or warranted - Bidders shall rely entirely on their own information and judgment.
- Possession at closing, subject to tenant’s rights, if any
- Trophy deer and turkey hunting on Griever Creek
- 200+ genetic potential
- Red-cedar canyons with mature hardwoods
- Live year-round water source
- Multiple points of access along Highway 281
- 4 new Banks Stump 4 tower blinds with 600 lb. gravity feeders
- Highway 281 frontage, 1 3/4 mile
- Electric borders property
- One pond with other potential locations for more
- Plenty of good locations for food plots
- Good roads
- Surface only; minerals do not convey
- 23 miles southeast of Moreland
- 33 miles southeast of Woodward
- 17 miles south of Waynoka
- 55 miles of Enid
- 23 miles northwest of Fairview
- 2 hours northwest of Oklahoma City
Fairview , Oklahoma 73737