Great Investment Tract In Northwest OK
- Interactive Map
The property offers a spectrum of Wildlife; Trophy Whitetail, Rio Grande Turkey, and Quail. It has good gyp-road access. The terrain is rolling with numerous draws full, of thickets and tall-grass. It also has scattered areas of Black-Jack Oaks, Shin-Oaks, Black-locust, and Plum-Thickets. It has 90 acres of farmland, currently planted to wheat. Don’t hesitate to call to view this very unique property!
- Property has 7 Wind-Turbines. Combined income is $47,000(+/-) per year. Contract is for 17 years per Seller
- That’s nearly $800,000.00!!
- Seller has offered to lease the grazing rights for $5,000/year, AND plant the wheat field at no cost
- That yearly Return totals approximately $52,000/year
- For a buyer interested strictly for an investment, you can potentially add $3,000-$5,000/year for the hunting lease. That can be up-to $57,000/year of return!
- Excellent Whitetail Hunting, plus turkey and quail
- Borders an 11,000 Acre well-managed Ranch
- Has a farm house, totally furnished. The interior has been recently updated. Great Hunting Camp
- 90 Acres currently planted to Wheat
- 3-Water Wells including one well that produces 200-gal/min
- Great bedding cover and water
- Electric and Water well with faucets
- Gated entry
- Surface only
- 6 miles from Hwy.283
- 10 miles northeast of Sweetwater
RR. N1800 Rd., Lot #WP001
Cheyenne, Oklahoma 73628