Income Potential Property In Northwest PA
This property offers great income potential with storage units, two rented homes, and an apartment rental. The large heated garage with office, can be used for a business or rented out. Property has a 16 door storage rental unit, 58x60 garage with concrete floor and 12x14 power overhead doors. Home is currently rented for $975, and the mobile home is currently rented for $675 a month plus they pay utilities and city water and septic. The wooded lot has had two locations passed for a perk test and could provide great locations for additional rentals. The property has great wildlife signs and has produced some great bucks over the years. Call today to set up a showing on this unique property.
- Home with three bed and bath and half with fire place-Currently rented
- Mobile home with three bed one bath-Currently rented
- Large garage coal heated with two large doors to fit large trucks or RV’s and half bath
- Garage has office space with electric heat
- Apartment attached to the garage has electric heat, one bath, one bed ($700 a month)
- The storage unit is currently rented at $85 a door per month
- Great wildlife populations including: Deer, Grouse, Bear, Turkey and Elk
- Hardwoods and beautiful pine groves
- 16 door storage rental unit, 58x60 garage with concrete floor and 12x14 power overhead doors.
- Homes are rented for $975 a month plus they pay utilities and city water and septic.
60 Bloom Lane
Rockton, Pennsylvania 15856