Large Turnkey Acreage In Elk Area Located On Knobs Road
- Interactive Map
This is a very unique property minutes from thousands of acres of state forest and game lands. The lodge sets over the Trout Run drainage where you will find many water features to hold native trout with small camping locations beside them. The secluded setting with a great trail system winding through the hardwood forest on the tops provides an investment. The dark hemlock and rhododendron bottoms provide great cover for elk, bear, and deer as well as the laurel areas on the ridges. The cleared food plot areas done during gas exploration creates acres of food plot potential in strategically placed areas. Call today to set up a showing on this amazing big woods of PA property.
- Lodge/camp over looking the native trout stream
- All rights transfer at the asking price that includes some OGM rights and royalties
- Elk frequent the property
- Hardwood timber value
- Great trail system
- Secluded foot plot locations
- Abundant wildlife: Deer, Bear, Turkey, Bobcat, Grouse, and Elk.
3937 Knobs Road, Lot #WP001
Frenchville, Pennsylvania 16836