Picture Perfect Weekend Getaway With Tiny Mobile House
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED! A picture-perfect weekend getaway with a tiny mobile house located in the heart of the Laurel Highlands. Spend some private quality time in your own tiny house that is situated in the center of this large tract of land. This property lies adjacent to thousands of acres of State and Federal lands. The tract underwent selective logging activity several years ago but still has good future timber income potential. Several potential permanent homesites await with incredible views of the valley. A network of logging roads crisscrosses this parcel for ease of access or hours of ATV riding and hiking. Contact me today for a private showing.
- Small 400 +/- sq ft mobile tiny house
- Very close to countless outdoor recreational opportunities
- Good wildlife numbers on and around the property
- Good future timer potential
- Adjacent to Fort Necessity Battlefield and thousands of acres of private and public land.
- Minutes to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
- Minutes to Yough Dam recreation areas
- A short drive to Ohiopyle and Confluence and the Yough River
- A small stream borders the parcel
- Internal road and trail system
Scott Run Road
Farmington, Pennsylvania 15437