Family Get-Away With Utilities In Central PA
- Interactive Map
Here’s your opportunity to own the hunting/recreational tract that you’ve been dreaming of. Sitting quietly on Shade Mountain this parcel has all the amenities. Small cabin with utilities, 2 car detached garage with a small workshop in the back. The property borders State Game Lands 107 (over 8,000 ac.) on two sides.
In a matter of minutes, you can be trout fishing on Jacks Creek or bass fishing on the Juniata River. The PSU football fan will appreciate the proximity to State College.
The property was recently select cut, but deer & turkey sign still look good.
Call today to schedule your private showing.
- Cabin with utilities
- 2 car detached garage with work area
- Natural springs on property
- Close proximity to Jacks Creek & Juanita River
- Property enrolled in Clean & Green
- 40 miles from PSU
- Borders State Game Land 107
- Gated access
- Approx. 16 miles from Lewistown Narrows boat access (Juanita River)
- Approx. 1 hour from Snyders Run Boat Launch (Raystown Lake)
195 Zane Grey Way
McClure, Pennsylvania 17841