Recreational Tract With Two Cabins For Large Hunting Group Or Multiple Families
Tucked away in a secluded valley bordering Susquehannock State Forest is the perfect property for the large hunting group or multiple families. Enjoy the views with your morning coffee from the porch of either of the two cabins with full utilities. The 40’x40’ metal storage shed is perfect for storing your maintenance equipment or ATVS. Multiple fruit trees dot the landscape and the 32 acres +/- of tillable ground is ready for any food plot projects. The area is known for great deer and black bear numbers and the proximity of Susquehannock State Forest provides access to thousands of acres of public land as well as many ATV approved roads. Call me today for your private tour of this hidden gem.
- Easy access to Route 44 and Route 6 in Galeton
- Gated entrance to privately owned right-a-way entering property
- Cabin #1 has approximately 1,300sf of living space with 600 sf unfinished
- Cabin #2 has approximately 1,200sf of living space
- Water, septic, electric and natural gas on site
- Multiple springs
- Spring fed pond
- Marketable timber, mostly cherry and maple
- Evergreen stands providing thermal cover
- Approx 32 acres +/- of tillable ground
- Oil and Gas rights leased until January of 2020. All OGM rights will transfer with sale.
- Property maintenance equipment available as a separate sale
39 Trautner Lane
Galeton, Pennsylvania 16922