Private Hidden Wooded Lake With Trophy Bass And Bucks
- Interactive Map
Big bass, big bucks, and big timber with plenty of nearby ducks and multiple potential building sites, all adjoining thousands of acres of public hunting! This exceptionally well-managed property has it all and is adjoining more than 15,000 acres of public hunting, fishing, and hiking on the John Tully and Cold Creek Wildlife Management Areas and is nestled in between thousands of additional acres of public access with Fort Pillow State Park and the Lower Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge. The approximately 4 acre private hidden wooded lake is beautiful and has been designed and intensely managed for trophy bass! With some of the most fertile soils in the world on the bluffs near the Mississippi River, the owners are not only growing giant hardwood timber, but are also managing the property for trophy whitetail bucks, and they have the pictures to prove their success! The property also has several features that lend itself to managing for ducks if so desired, and it sits in the middle of some of the best public duck hunting in the entire Midsouth! And with underground electricity and a storage container already in place, this property is ready for you to build your dream home or cabin in the woods! At just over an hour's drive from Memphis and Jackson, TN, this stunning property is a convenient drive from anywhere in West TN. If you have ever dreamed of having the perfect all-around property with a beautiful hidden lake in the woods, then please call now to schedule your private showing! You will not be disappointed.
- 4-acre+/- private hidden wooded lake has been designed and managed for trophy bass
- Approx 180ac mostly-mature hardwood timber with meaningful current value and a significant number of larger white oaks
- Approx 15ac in small food plots with a lot of established clover already in place
- Approx 12ac in crop fields being leased to a farmer, but could also be planted to additional food for wildlife or even converted to a waterfowl impoundment for duck hunting
- Approx 5ac of mostly-mature pine
- A small beaver slough/pond that could easily be managed for ducks
- Underground electricity and meter
- Metal storage container to store ATV’s and gear in
- Surrounded in every direction by tens of thousands of acres of publicly-owned land including John Tully WMA, Cold Creek WMA, John Tully State Forest, Lower Hatchie NWR, Sunk Lake Natural Area, and Fort Pillow State Park. These areas provide public hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, and both RV and tent camping
- Approx 20min to Henning, 25 min to Covington, 45 min to Dyersburg, 70min to Memphis, 75min to Jackson, and 3 hours to Nashville
1216 Sam Taylor Road
Henning, Tennessee 38041
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.